Bostik Flowfill Grout GP
- Brand Name:
Bostik Flowfill Grout GP - 20kg
ONLY AVAILABLE IN BAY OF PLENTY AND WAIKATO FOR SHIPPING AT $9.90 PER BAG
General Purpose, Non-Shink, Class A Cementitious Grout
- Precast and prestressed panels
- Joining precast concrete construction
- Tilt slab panels
- Grouting in Column bases
- Filling core holes, tie rod holes and defects in concrete
- General purpose grouting
- Complies with the requirements of SAA MP 20 part 3
- Application of thickness ranging from 20mm to 120mm in a single application
Flowfill Grout GP is a multipurpose non-shrink Class A cementitious grout based on Portland cement and graded aggregate that complies with the requirements of SAA MP 20 Part 3.
The gaseous expansion system compenstates fro shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state. For grouting gap distances between 20mm - 120mm in a single application.
Features and Benefits
- Can be dry packed, rammed, toweled, poured and pumped.
- Economical, low in place cost.
- Ready to use, pre mixed, requires only the addition of water.
- No metallic iron content to cause staining.
- Lower water/cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage, increases durability and reduces permeability.
- Excellent flow characteristics, when used in fluid consistency, will fill intricate cavities.
- Complete void filling resulting from gaseous expansion in plastic state.
When mixed with water, this product is a free flowing pourable grout for machinery bedding, packing and general construction.
Size: 20kg Bag