ADOS Leak Stop is an instant waterproofing sealant that can be applied in rain, snow, and even under water, sealing immediately with no fear of wash off. Bridging cracks and gaps up to 10mm in both WET and DRY conditions ADOS Leak Stop provides superior flexibility, strength, and durability, perfect for almost every application.
ADOS Leak Stop adheres instantly, providing a permanent and flexible waterproof membrane, suitable for nearly all surfaces such as, aluminium, galvanized iron, lead, glass, concrete, wood, stone, asphalt, corrugated iron, roofing felt, PVC guttering and bituminous waterproof sheeting.
It can be applied in extreme temperatures from -5˚C to 40˚C without the need for primer, and maintains temperature resistance from -25˚C to 100˚C.
Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding flexibility, strength, and durability
- Highly versatile – Can be used in rain, and under water
- Seals immediately in all conditions
- UV resistant & permanently waterproof
- Silicone free
- Adheres to most substrates, dry and wet
- Adheres without primer
- Extreme weather resistant
- High elasticity – structural movements up to 10mm can be tolerated
Ideal for general sealing and most roofing and plumbing applications, also sealing:
- Chimney connections
- Ventilation pipes
- Sheet-metal covers
- And many more!!