Rapid Hardening and Drying Internal Repair Mortar
- User Friendly – Low VOC content
- Rapid Hardening and Drying – Receives substrate finishes after 90 minutes
- Slump Free – Ideal for vertical and horizontal repairs
- Rapid Repair – of internal concrete, sub-floors and concrete stairs
- Fills Holes and Cracks – in various substrates like renders and screeds
- Ardurapid Technology
ARDEX A45 is a rapid hardening, rapid drying, slump-free mortar for internal repairs. It is ideal for repairing and resurfacing concrete stair treads and risers, concrete subfloors and sand/cement screeds.
ARDEX A5 is suitable for filling and patching cracks in walls, ceilings, masonry window and door frames, and can be used to form ramps from feather edge to any thickness. Mixed mortar sets after 15 minutes and can be trafficked after 90 minutes at 20°C.
The surface can be smoothed when wet trowelled prior to final set suitable for the installation of floor coverings.