Sprayable solvent based Neoprene laminating adhesive for excellent durability. Quick drying with strong initial grab and very good heat and water resistance. Heat reactivation and high immediate heat resistance. Intermittent oil and petrol exposure.
For Thinning: Solvent No. 2
For Cleaning: Solvent No.2 or Turps
- Benchtop laminating where high heat and water resistance are required.
- Post-forming rolled edge benchtops, using heat reactivation method.
- Ideal for motor-home and marine fit-out work.
- Heavy duty bonding of fabrics and textiles. Also suitable for wood, laminates, rubbers, cementitious materials, fiberglass and common metals such as aluminum and zinc coated surfaces. Suitable for light duty bonding of plasticised PVC
- Textile applications include: Bonding of carpet and lining fabrics, leather, furniture foam
Not suitable for: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Teflon, Plasticized PVC except for low stress bonds, Copper/brass and Polystyrene foam.
Available in Natural or Red for visible indication of spray coverage.