Crain 907 Heat Bond Iron
- The ultra-low profile and narrow handle of this iron make it easier to bring the seam together near the back of the iron.
- Dual indicator lights show both power-on and heating status.
- Cord life is improved with the rotating cord assembly with flexible strain relief which extends the cord out of the seam area.
- The heavy-duty handle and riveted tray are highly durable.
- The back tip of the base is grooved to comb adhesive to the wall as the iron is angled out.
- This prevents “dragging-off” of adhesive which can cause failure.
- Non-stick coated base.