Flexipoint™ Flexible Pointing gives Concrete Tile Roofs Ridge Security Flexipoint™ Pointing for Concrete Tile Roofs
Reinforce your roof as you repair. Flexipoint™ flexible pointing waterproofs the key tile joints. Flexipoint™ is a trowelable, custom coloured, permanently flexible adhesive that is used to point the ridge caps of tiled roofs. Flexipoint™ permanently Flexible Concrete Roof Tile Pointing Mortar acts as a Mechanical Fastening for High Wind Areas. Accredited with a C3 wind classification as defined in “AS 4055 – 1992. Wind Loads for Housing”.
- Replaces sand and cement pointing and the need to use ridge clips and other mechanical fastenings. Designed to perform on both cement and glazed terracotta roof tiles and designed to flex in harmony with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking. Meets the provisions of “AS 4046.8 – 2006 Methods of testing roof tiles – Adhesive Mechanical Fastenings”
- Waterproofs key concrete roof tile joints preventing water ingress
- Tile roof ridges are secure preventing failure due to the elements, timber shrinkage or vibration.
- Flexipoint™ contains no harmful solvent or hydrocarbons.
Flexipoint™ meets durability standard NZBC.
Cheaper than sand and cement over lifecycle costs.
- Queensland University of Technology QUVB tested
- CSIRO Cyclic Fatigue test
- Monier Technical Service tested
Size: 10 Litre