CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement 530g Seals in All Noxious Fumes CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement seals off leaks that can come from the exhaust system – at the manifold, the manifold flange, and gasket or ends of the muffler and are drawn into the car by its motion. Ideal for industrial use where a seal is required that will stand intense heat.
Features & Benefits
- Bridges gaps and imperfections in exhaust clamping areas
- Seals out poisonous fumes
- High temperature resistance – Up to 300°C
- Contains no asbestos
- Cleans up in water
- Ready to use – No mixing required, easy to use
- Recommended for mufflers, tailpipes, joints, catalytic converters.
- At the Manifold: Some modern cars do not have manifold gaskets. CRC Maniseal takes the place of a gasket.
- At the Exhaust Flange: CRC Maniseal spread between the faces and in the ‘V’ of the clamp makes a highly satisfactory seal.
- At the Muffler: When the muffler is renewed and clamped in, the annoyance of a leak and subsequent waste of time will be avoided if CRC Maniseal is smeared over the pipes before fitting.
- Industrial Use: Kiln Repairs – thoroughly wet damaged area, force CRC Maniseal into cracks, gaps etc and smooth over with fingers.
Apply liberally to all joints of exhaust system. Maniseal will expand and set when heated, ensuring a perfect seal against all noxious fumes. Also useful for kiln repairs and anything required to withstand great heat. Colour: Black 5066