Maxisil A is a high self adhesion acetoxy cure silicon which cures on exposure to air humidity. It has a broad variety of interior and exterior construction applications. Silicones are used for expansion joints.
- Primerless adhesion to clean and dry surfaces such as ceramics, glass, sanitary acrylics, blank aluminium, painted wood and polyester.
- Primer to be used for concrete, chrome, refined steel, varnished wood, anodized aluminium, plaster and PVC.
- 25% movement capability.
- Equipped with fungicides.
- Resistant to weathering, aging and ultraviolet radiation.
- Skin formation app. 5-10 min. depending on temperature.
- working temp. +5°C to 35°C.
Clear A1, White A2, Off White A3, Light Grey A4, Mid Grey A5, Grey A10, Anthracite A13, Aluminium A15, Black A16, Alabaster A17, Ivory A19, Beige A24, Brown A28, Havana A29.
Also available in bulk orders, use form below to get a quote or contact us direct.
Maxisil A is not recommended for use with artifical stone and natural stones like marble, granite, sandstone and other similar surfaces.