Simson ISR 70-05 High Strength Adhesive
- SIMSON ISR 70-05 is a Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) based adhesive with a high tensile strength and is suitable for making elastic constructive joints. ISR 70-05 can also be used as a sealant.
- ISR 70-05 has been tested and certified to the International Maritime Organisation Fire Test Procedures for Surface Flammability, resolution A.687 and is approved for bonding deck materials onto steel or aluminium.
- ISR 70-05 used with the Dual SMP technology guarantees an increased and controlled cure speed and reliability in the production process and extends the application possibilities .
- Bonding and Sealing of Precast, blockwork, aluminium, plasterboard, timber and most common building materials
- Elastic bondings and sealings in e.g. bus-, caravan-, train- and yacht construction.
- Bonding of roofs on busses, trains, trucks.
- Bonding of corner profiles of aluminium or polyester on trailers.
- Bonding of polyester parts on metal frames.
- Bonding of floor systems
Colours: Black, Grey or White Size: 600ml Sausage Also available in bulk orders. Use form below or contact us direct to get a quote or to place an order.