Bostik Simson MSR Construction Adhesive SSKF is a 1-component, permanently elastic, fast curing construction adhesive, based on Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP). It is the longer open time version of the MSR Construction Adhesive. This product has been developed for bonding and sealing applications in the yacht- and boat building industry. MSR Construction Adhesive sskf has been tested and certified to the International Maritime Organisation Fire Test Procedures for Surface Flammability, resolution A.653(16) and has been approved for use in wall, ceiling and floor applications. MSR Construction Adhesive sskf used with the Dual SMP® technology guarantees an increased and controlled cure speed and reliability in the production process and extends the application possibilities.
- Bondings and sealings in nautical applications, where adhesion and deformability have to comply to extreme requirements. Typical applications include:
- Bonding push borders
- Bonding and sealing deck fittings
- Bonding deck coverings
- Bonding sheets
- Bonding and sealing deck/hull connections.
- Bonding deck hatches and portholes.
- As bedding compound whenever a higher initial strength is required