UZIN NC 182 Low-Slump Repair Mortar/ Rapid Drying For filling holes or repairing surface damage Low-slump, fine and very fast setting cement smoothing compound for any thickness UZIN NC 182 is a low-slump, fine and very rapid setting cement repair compound for any thickness*. Suitable for surface preparation, for filling holes and surface damage in screeds, concrete,etc., for smoothing and repair work on stairs, junctions, etc. From a “feather edge” up to greater covering and wood flooring work in areas with high wear demands. For interior use only.
- Multi-purpose repair mortar
- Rapid setting, ready for floor coverings within 1 hour
- No marks under visually sensitive coverings from coarse aggregate
- Filling holes and surface damage
- Levels adjustment and patch smoothing work
- Fine skimming or area scratch-coating
- All surfaces as a repair, filling and smoothing compound
- Ready for covering after 60 min.
- From feather-edge to high thicknesses
- Low slump
- For interior use only
- Low-chromate content
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS / very low emission PLUS
- RAL UZ 113 / environmentally compatible because of very low emission
*Extend with quartz sand for thickness above 10mm Size: 20kg Bag