V60 Silicone Sealant Architectural/ Neutral Cure High Performance Glazing Weatherproofing Silicone A one part, neutral, rapid curing, high modulus, RTV silicone. Bostik V60 is specifically designed for use in:
- All types of glazing & weatherproofing
- 2 sided structural, structural fin & butt glazing. Approved for use in mirror glazing and with metal coated glass.
- Potable water tanks, metal roofing & cladding.
- Aluminium, painted surfaces, stainless steel, concrete, zinc and galvanised surfaces.
- Most platsics & ceramics.
- Meets the requirements of AS4020-1994 when tested by Australian Water Quality Centre.
- Working temperature -50°C to + 205°C
- High joint movement for glass applications, will accommodate + 35% movement of the original joint width and is unaffected by moisture, weathering and UV exposure.
Colours: Translucent or Black Size: 300ml Cartridge Also available in bulk orders.